I was tagged in a blog post thingy! Weird how that happens. Lisa at God’sDaughter4Ever tagged me, and so…I’m it. So. The rules are that I have to list eleven facts about myself, answer eleven questions, and provide…eleven more questions? That part will be fun. *evil grin*
Facts about me:
1. I’m a brunette (with faint hints of red; yes, it matters to me).
2. I am very very very excited to be almost done with highschool.
3. I wrote out my schedule for the week in watercolor pencils and kept subconsciously picking all the green colors.
4. A lot of my socks currently have holes in them.
5. Today I was asked by someone if I was actually five years old (it was a long day).
6. I plan on attending college.
7. Don’t ask which one until at least Friday. *cough*
8. I have pierced ears.
9. I don’t eat dairy, gluten, eggs or (most) nuts.
10. I love the show “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
11. I don’t love the new WordPress smilies. At all.
Okay, that was harder than expected. Now…
1. How would you describe yourself?
Average height. Uncoordinated. Friendly. Protective. Stable. Rambly. More self-oriented than I ought to be. (Bonus: tired. XD)
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Gelatto. Chicken pot pie? Which I would turn into a zillion variants.
3. Do you have a favorite letter?
M. It’s the easiest to start a word collage with, because, well….mountains.
4. Chocolate or peanut butter?
5. Do you work well under pressure or snap?
I usually work well under pressure, especially intense pressure. I deal with major things a fair bit after the event. *shrugs*
6. What’s your favorite music genre/band?
HAH. Fine. I’ll pick one. Andrew Peterson and the Captains Courageous. (Big surprise. *ahem*)
7. Do you like to bake?
No, I prefer to stay outside of ovens, thank you.
8. Honestly, how many friends do you have? Not acquaintances, but honest-to-goodness-friends.
Eleven, some closer than others. =)
9. What was/is your best subject in school?
Literature. Again, huge surprise. *cough*
10. What’s your favorite ink color?
If we’re talking real-deal India ink, turquoise.
11. Which is your favorite hair color: pink, blue, or green?
To the Tagged: (hah! I win! You’re ALL it!)
1. Would you rather freeze to death or be burned alive?
2. What is the prettiest sentence you read last?
3. If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
4. How many types of oranges can you name?
5. Song you last listened to?
6. Favorite superhero-franchise character, and why?
7. What is your dream pair of socks like?
8. What does your best friend do that always makes you laugh?
9. What does the word ‘lamppost’ mean to you?
10. How would you describe the sun to someone who has never seen it before?
11. What is a favorite piece of poetry you’ve read in the 12 months? (or further back, if you wish)
*runs around like a crazy person* I tag thee, BushMaid, and thee, Jeremiah, and thee, Twin, and thee Katie Daniels, and thee and thee, Mirriam, and ZA. *shrugs and grins* Whoever wants to answer. And now I’m going to bend the rules, and not only tag people, but poke all you other readersy peoples to answer in the comments, if you like.